I wish I had NEVER purchased anything from these morons.

About 6 months ago, my husband and I bought a living room set for $2700 from them. The sales person sold us a coffee table and end table set, along with a recliner and loveseat. All were to be delivered together within a few days. The delivery day arrives and the coffee table/end tables are all of a sudden not available. They are on "backorder". The sales person LOOKED up the item in the computer on the date we purchased them and said they were in the warehouse. They said we could come to the store and pick something else out. Problem is, I picked the table set to match the decor with our other furniture. So, they said I could purchase the floor model. The flood model was scuffed and they wouldn't even give us a discount.

A few weeks pass by and the table set (which we were told to be of high quality) started to break apart. I got furious, but decided to just let it go.

Fast forward to three weeks ago. My husband and I moved into our new home and went to purchase a dining room table set and new mattress/box spring set. We went, and found a table we loved. Solid wood table and chair set for a really great price. Salesman AGAIN said it was in stock and would be delivered in a few days. SURPRISE!!! The table was in stock, but not the chairs. They said it would be a few more days. I stressed that we needed these things BEFORE Thanksgiving, OBVIOUSLY.

My husband got a call and they said they wouldn't be here until the first week in December. WE WERE LIVID! He said to come get the table and refund our money. THEN they surprisingly had the chairs and could deliver them tomorrow, Monday, November 24th.

About 30 minutes ago, I received a TEXT message from the manager stating that the chairs WONT be here tomorrow, as promised. They can TRY to get them to us by Wednesday.

Thanks Galleria for RUINING Thanksgiving.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!

Reason of review: EVERYTHING IS WRONG.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments