Two years ago, I was looking for the perfect living room furniture to suit my not so big apartment; After a long day visiting the Furniture alley in OKC, I ended up at Galleria Furniture,the designs were very nice, the sales personnel of course was all over you!

For each store I went in, I took some pictures to compare what set I liked the most and ended up returning to Galleria....BAD IDEA!

After waiting for almost a month for my furniture, they were missing some of the Cushion Pillows that came with it, I realize that after it was delivered since seems odd, I try to contact them over the phone for two weeks! no sales person response, no nothing! finally after talking to the Customer Service "rep-manager" he was very clear in stating that the piece was complete and they were not going to give me the missing Pillow cushions because it was delivered from the manufacturer,despite my mention about the different setting on my picture before purchasing "what they were offering" The story doesn't end there, three months later while vacuuming the furniture I saw the tags and it clearly had written "Showroom furniture" Again I try to contact them with no response. Now two years after the Sitting cushions have loose their shape, I have to be rotating them all the time and is not comfortable any more.

Lesson: Check the tags in your furniture before accepting the delivery no matter if the sofas are wrapped in plastic!.....I DO NOT RECOMMEND the store, the customer service is rude and wont keep up their factory warranty, they are expensive and the quality of the products doesn't meet the price.

Comments

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #689730

I'm only giving u a 1.star bc it won't let me comment if I don't rate u. You guys run this business like a chop shop.

I've been lied to on many occasions, I lost my home in the may 20th tornado. And to deal with you kids is way worse than having to deal with insurance. Shame on you for how you run your business, and if the boss Eric or terry would stop giving us the run around and get on the phone and stop saying your in a meeting or on vacation, we just may get somewhere. But no, 4 weeks later I still have no answer, no furniture.

What a joke this place is.. do not ever go there..

I now know why people stick with Mathis brothers. Bc they actually take care of business