Style and Design

My wife & I purchased a sofa and love seat on 7/29/2014 from Galleria Furniture. My wife liked the furniture at first but after a short amount of time we noticed that the cushions already lost there Resiliency, which is Warranted for one year.

After 3 months from purchase date, I called there Customer Service Department at Galleria about the warranty. They sent a service technician to our address on 12/16/2014 which agreed with our complaint the cushions were Bad, and they would contact the manufacturer to replace the cushion cores. We were told that it would take 10 weeks for them to receive the new cushion core from the manufacturer, and would call us after receiving them. The furniture got so bad that you were literally sitting in a hole that was hard to get up out of.

After 10 weeks on 3/2-2015, I called Customer Service to check if they had received the Cushion Cores yet. They checked and called me back telling me No they hadn't received them yet, and would call me when they received them. I was told that I could check back in a week. I called back on 3/9/2015 twice and left a message on voice mail after not being able to contact anyone.

No one returned my call. On 3/11/15 - I called the main store number and ask to talk to someone from Customer Service, they transferred me back to voice mail. I left a message again with No return call. I decided to wait and call back after giving it another week.

At this point we were so disappointed and ashamed of the Galleria furniture, we bought new furniture from a different store.

On 3/15/2015 we received a call from Galleria Customer Service apologizing after telling me that they have had the cushions for Two weeks, and was sorry that none of my calls were returned.

POOR QUALITY FURNITURE / POOR CUSTER SERVICE / A $1495.55 RIPOFF.

Reason of review: Bad Quality and Poor Customer Service..

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 18, 2015.

Comments