1.8

Had to customize a sectional was told it would take 6 to 8 weeks. It's going on week number 7.

I have made several visits to the Galleria store to get the current status on my order, rather than always calling which I have called plenty times and all I get is the manager is out of town or he's always in a meeting. As I looked over some of the review I notice another customer had this same issue.

I have paid for the furniture in full but can not even get a date when the furniture will arrive. Honestly this is very embarrassing and I will not refer a family member nor a friend to this company..They have my money though and I have nothing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Galleria Furniture Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 10, 2017.

Comments

When back ordering furniture or similar items you should expect it to take longer than stated. It is rarely the STORES fault for late furniture.

Most of the time it is the manufacturer that is at fault for late items. Stores are given an ESTIMATED ( key word estimated) time of arrival. Meaning a round about time. These times are always inaccurate and you should always expect it to take longer.

If you don't want to wait for furniture then buy furniture that is in stock or find another store that will have what you want in stock. Furniture stores don't want to make you wait for your furniture. They want you to get your stuff and pay for it so the store can make money.

If you don't have your furniture they lose money. Going by your comment I would agree that this store could use a massive lesson in communication skills.