2.0
Style and Design

My wife and I ordered several pieces of furniture from Galleria. Three weeks after it was scheduled to be here, they had to reorder and now will not return any of my phone calls. The general manager and customer service manager have been involved, but have had a poor attitude and have not resolved any of my issues. The last time they said that would call back within the hour, but after I called 2 1/2 hours later, they told me to wait my turn. BUY ANYWHERE ELSE. EVEN WAL-MART HAS BETTER SERVICE!!!

UPDATE - 37 Days since order placed, currently 13 days late on delivery, new expected delivery 37 days late.

The customer service manager finally called me back. She couldn't imagine who had told me that my order would have been here last Saturday. Who could this mystery person be?? How about the general manager. She then revised the delivery date back 2 more weeks.

UPDATE - Discovered this handy website last night: http://galleria-furniture.pissedconsumer.com/

Also, I should have read reviews before we went to Galleria. I compared them to Mathis Brothers for comparison:

Out of 5 Stars

Google - Galleria 2.3 MB 2.8

Yelp - Galleria 1.5 MB 2.5

Yellow Pages Galleria 2 MB 4.5

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Galleria Furniture?

Comments